Pages

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

I'm on a boat.

Momma got a Pontoon for her birthday and we went to test it out on Sunday!
(Apparently) We launched off of the main channel of the Delta. 


With our beautiful birthday Captain! 
(Note to self: by Mom a Captain's hat.)



It really was a gorgeous day today.  I had a jacket and jeans on, only because it was cold when we were moving. We didn't float around today; my understanding is that we needed to run the engine and burn off some old fuel. 

We stumbled upon a bunch of sailboats- maybe some classes going on? Nevertheless, it gave me a great chance to get some nice pictures. 





And because it wouldn't be Stockton without something questionable:






We enjoyed a nice meal at Garlic Brothers before heading in for the day.  Nice start to the season!




I had a wonderful time with Momma and Stepdad!

It was a great weekend to play with my new camera. 


No comments:

Post a Comment