Pages

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Ticket to Give

(and shameless self promotion)

I made an entry for TOMS Ticket to Give. It would be so amazing to get to update my "Current Location" for an opportunity like this!

Essentially, there will be 50 entrys chosen, and those people get to go on the next shoe drop.

Um, YES PLEASE.

Here's a link to my entry, and voting opens on March 3 (if you feel so inclined). 

Now, because I reread my entry and found all of my typos (GAH!!), I'm going to type it out for you here. 


"A ticket to ALLEVIATE:
An all consuming yearning has plagued my life for years- this blinding hunger to touch every corner of the globe and try to fathom the idea that we all share one planet in vastly different life circumstances. A TOMS Giving Trip is the first step in alleviating my wanderlust. This trip could be the start of filling the void in me- a void that will only be filled by experiencing the unfiltered world outside of the only state I've ever lived in."
Though, I will say, I am certainly blessed to have grown up just a short drive from this. 



No comments:

Post a Comment