Pages

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Success!

I did it.

I have created an outlet to document the many places I will go and the things I see, do, eat, and experience there. This is a lifestyle blog, of sorts, to satisfy the curiosity you (may or may not) have about my life. There will occasionally be a "song of the day" as well (because who doesn't love expanding their musical tastes?).

You join me at a tail end of a journey (sort of). As you can see from the blog's header, my current location is, indeed, Sacramento.   I've been here for three years, and have (hopefully) one left!



I adore this wonderful city. I have grown into a semblance of an adult under this city's tutelage. I'll even let you know about my favorite eateries, since you've been so kind to join me here.



This is where our story begins, blogosphere. Sacramento, California, the surrounding areas, and my life in it.






No comments:

Post a Comment