Pages

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Breakfast (Brunch?) of Champions

At what time of day does breakfast become brunch?

I'm calling this one brunch, because it's 10 am and I've already been up for a while.

Ultimate. Bacon. Sandwich.
Or at least that's what I'm calling it.


Bacon:

  •  Preheat oven to 375 degrees
  •  Cookie sheet covered in foil 
  •  Cooling rack placed on top
  •  Lay bacon on the rack
  • Cook until done (about 25/30 minutes)
Eggs:
  • 2 whites, 1 yolk, lightly beaten
  • Turkey breast (I used my Foster Farms oven roasted deli meat)
  • Warm the turkey in the pan
  • Add the eggs
  • Cook through
Toast:
  • Toast your bread
Assembly:
  • Bread
  • Bit of mayo (if that's your thing)
  • Layer your bacon
  • Add your eggs 
  • EAT.
And enjoy! 



No comments:

Post a Comment